Discord has turned out to be a new blossom for gamers and streamers. It helps the players in chatting and texting with their other teammates while playing games. Through this application, you can converse with your other teammates to prepare a strategy against the enemies in a planned manner.
Discord is not a new means to communicate with your teammates but is an excellent addition in the genre. When comparing it with Teamspeak or Skype, you can get the features of both in one application.
Steps to use Reactions in Discord
It is quite simple to communicate with your team while playing games like clash of clans or Fortnite, Discord comes in handy when you want to plan strategies and discuss different game plans.
But including emojis or reactions to your chat can improve the message clarity and can make the conversation much more fun. You can refer to the steps given below to send reactions and emotes to your clan mates.
- Head to your web browser and search for “Discord application”.
- Now “Sign in” to your Discord account and select the “Blue friend’s icon” on the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Now from the list of messages choose the person you want to send the emoji to.
- After selecting the message, you will be able to see the previous chat log with that person. All you have to do is hover your cursor over the text message.
- Now you will be able to see two different icons on the extreme right.
- Now you have to select the image with a plus sign on a smiley face. By doing so, you will be able to open the emoji reactions panel.
- Go through the list of reactions and opt for the one you wish to send like a laughing face or a heart emoji.
- After finalizing the desired emoji that you wish to send all you have to do is click on it and it will be shown to you in the text box below.
- Now hit the enter key to send it to the person.
Emojis can be sent to a single person as well as you can send it on a group chat by following similar steps above. Hopefully, now you can enhance your communication with other teammates for delivering the message in a much more clear and efficient manner.