You cannot kick someone out of a Discord channel permanently. Sometimes you have to go through this procedure because of annoying people in Discord. In this article, you will get to know how to remove someone from a Discord channel on your Windows PC, iPhone, and Android.
Steps to Kick Someone Out of a Discord Channel on your Windows PC
• You have to choose the server by going to the drop-down list given on the right-hand corner of the display.
• Choose the Discord channel from where you wish to remove the user.
• You will get the Discord channel in the pane given under the name of the server.
• Select the voice or text Discord channels.
• Now, the channel window shows the drop-down name list under it.
• The name which is showing in the drop-down list is the names of the recent users.
• Find the user name, and you need to right-click on it.
• The context menu with the many options starts showing on the screen.
• At the end of the drop-down list, you will get the “Kick (username) option.
• Press on the “Kick (username) option.
• After that, you will get any other text on the screen.
• It is a verification text of the activity you will be doing.
• Press on the Kick option again to verify.
• Now the user from the Discord channel gets successfully removed.
Steps to Kick Someone Out of a Discord Channel on your iPhone and Android
• Open the Discord application.
• Sign in by entering the details.
• Go to the menu located in the upper left-hand side of the display.
• It resembles a three horizontal bars symbol.
• It will show up the servers drop-down list.
• Press on the server which the user you want to remove from the Discord channel is available
• Find the channel on which you wish to remove the selected user.
• You will get the text channels at the upper side of the drop-down menu with the voice channels given under them.
• Go to the users’ channel list by clicking on the two-people symbol provided at the upper side of the display.
• Find and press on the user you wish to remove from the Discord channel.
• Press on the Kick option given below the “Administrative” title.
• Now, the verification window starts showing on your screen.
• Click on the Kick option again.
• The users will be removed from the Discord channel after following the steps mentioned above.
• You can also send them an invitation again when you want to.
How to move a Discord user to different channels?
• Pull the name of the users from one Discord channel to any other channel.
• You can also transfer the users from the Discord voice channel to any other Voice channel.
• You should have permission to move the users from one channel to any other channel.
• The additional method to complete this procedure is to right-click on the name of the user and choose the “Move To” option given in the context menu.
• Select a channel where you wish to transfer the user.
Enne Garcia is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.