With the assistance of Norton Utilities 16, you can boost the PC’s performance by getting complete computer management and registry tools to help you restore the system speed. If you are constantly hassled by the slow performance of your old and neglected Windows computer, then you should consider getting NU16. Norton Utilities 16 helps you get back the initial performance of your computer, and make it run properly and without any glitches. You can look for the product at norton.com/setup.
Downloading NU16 from the Internet
- Go to norton.com/nu16.
- Sign in to your Norton account using the email and password liked with it.
- Now, click on Order History option situated beside Norton Utilities.
- Select Order Number to see the order information.
- Hit the Download button located by the side of Norton Utilities.
- The Download Manager webpage will open now.
- Hit the download option to begin the download.
- If you are unable to download Norton Utilities 16 via the Norton Management, then just go to Norton.com/setup and download it from there.
Installing NU16 from the Internet
- Wait for the Norton Utilities 16 setup file to get downloaded.
- After that, locate the file from your default downloads folder or in the downloads tray of the web browser.
- Double-click on the NU16 installer file to fire up the installation procedure.
- Now, the Welcome screen for Norton Utilities 16 setup will open.
- Go through the Symantec license agreement.
- Select the I agree option.
- You may also choose Install Options and then select Browse for changing the place where you wish to install NU16.
Activating Norton Utilities 16 from the Internet
- Open the Norton Utilities 16 tool on your computer.
- From the home screen, select the Activate Now option.
- In the next screen, input the full name.
- After that, add the email address associated with the Norton account.
- Then, input the 25 characters alphanumeric product key for activation.
- Hit the Activate Now option for sending the information for verification.
- Follow the guidelines on display for activating NU16.
Installing Norton Utilities 16 Setup using a CD
- Attach the installation disk in the CD drive of the system.
- By default, the Norton Utilities setup screen will open automatically. But, in case the prompt does not appear automatically, then you need to follow the manual method. Just open the CD drive on the system and locate the NU16 file. Double-click on it.
- Now, the Welcome screen should open. Review the Symantec license agreement.
- Select the I agree option.
- Users may also navigate to Install Options and then select Browse to alter the place in which they desire to store the NU16 product.
Activating Norton Utilities 16 using a CD
- Open Norton Utilities 16.
- Hit the Activate Now option.
- In the following screen, insert your complete name.
- Insert the email ID associated with the Norton product.
- After that, insert the activation code for your NU 16 product.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen and activate the program.
How to access Norton Utilities 16?
- Open the Start menu.
- Click on All Programs.
- Select Norton Utilities 16.
- Click again or Norton Utilities 16.
- Or else, just locate the program on the desktop and click twice on it.
How to Use Norton Utilities 16?
- Launch Norton Utilities by going to All Programs and clicking on Norton Utilities 16.
- Make sure that your NU 16 is up-to-date. Select the Smart Update option to see and download the most recent available updates.
- Familiarize yourself with the Dashboard.
Here is what the Dashboard consists of:
- System Health: The System Health option displays the stats regarding how healthy the system is.
- 1-Click Optimize: With the help of this function, you can quickly restore the performance of your system.
- Performance: The performance feature consists of repair, defragment, Windows startup and Windows optimization.
- Privacy: Get more details regarding the previous scanning outcomes along with Windows, internet and app history.
- Subscription: Get more details regarding the status of the Norton Utilities 16 subscription by clicking on this option.